Monday, December 17, 2007

CNN Googles "Google"

Thanks CNN, for more mindblowing studies:

Study: More Americans Googling themselves.

Lets be honest, the first thing I did when I heard of The Google back in the late 1940's (I was in on the earliest prototypes) was enter my own name. I'm a human being. Isn't it Google's primary function to see what other people can learn about you on the internet and then to get angry about Big Brother infiltrating your privacy, and then to secretly rejoice when you look really successful to those who have Googled you? I get 35 hits when I Google my first and last name in quotations. I know you have done it too, how many hits do you get?

By the way, you get 1,500,000,000 hits when you google "Google".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

136, but a few aren't me. do my whole name and they're all me, but there are only 4. I'm not that impressive to anyone who googles me. :(

C. Drew said...

mostly i get things like, "Courtney drew a picture for her mommy."

WHY DO I GET STUCK WITH A VERB FOR A LAST NAME?!?